Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, December 30, 2013

More building

So I am still learning to use this silly tablet! Bear with me! We also went to Mackey's today and got some of our other inventory building needs.

Tillamook ice cream 2/$7
-$1/1 tillamook printable

Wf whipped topping .88 each

Pre-frozen chicken breasts $3.99 each= $1.60/lb!!!

Nabisco crackers $1.50 each
-$1/1 wheat thins printable
-$1/2 nabisco printable

I know it can be difficult when you are building mode, as your grocery bill will be higher than usual for a little while. Try to plan for this ahead of time and have extra funds available. Also keep in mind that you will be saving a lot of money in the long run by stocking up on your family's necessities when they are a great price!
Ps. Smith's (Kroger) will be starting their case lot sale on January 1!!!
Pps. I got a catalina print up after my little shopping trip at Smith's today. It is a coupon for $2 pff my next purchase of $10. I just love when that happens!!! Saving it for the case lot!!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment