Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Building Phase

After all the business of the Christmas season, I have realized that my stockpile is far too low on certain items. Thus, we are in a building phase! Luckily, there are tons of great deals right now on just the things I need! We were able to stock up on cereal and milk last Saturday.  Things we have been low on were snack foods, things like granola bars  and crackers. We also were in dire need of meats.
At the Pays on Smith's today, we grabbed a few little things. My main reason for going back there was to redeem my chex coupons that I didn't have for the cereal we got Saturday. They gave me back $4.20.
Sorry this picture is terrible! I don't have time to retake it. We got the following:


Egg nog $2.99
Cinnamon toast crunch bars .90 each on close out
Pantene shampoo $2.09 each Close out
-$4/2 Pantene products = .09 each.!!
Dove deodorant $1.15 each on close out
-$1/1 Dove printable= .15 each
DDegree adrenaline men's deodorant $2.47 close out
-$1.50 Kroger eco upon
-$1.50 degree adrenaline printable= + .53!
**You won't always be able to combine ecoupons and paper coupons. It depends on the cashier.


No comments:

Post a Comment