Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Upcoming Awesomeness!!

So yesterday was rough for me. I woke up with a nasty cold while trying to work with my recent GERD diagnosis. Then, to top it off, I ripped open a big chunk of the bottom of my foot.
It was not so much fun. This morning I woke up not feeling so great. I babysat my darling nephew and he was such a treat! His happy little smile really helped!
My foot is still hurting badly but I am a stubborn old goat and a few things are still getting done. When I dragged myself out to the mail box after throwing out a stinky diaper, I was absolutely revitalized by what I found!
All the crappiness seemed to just life like a fog! I opened the new ads and this day has been redeemed! So many fabulous deals coming on Monday!!! I can hardly wait to hobble my way to these fabulous savings!!!

Macey's
They are out of control!! This Monday starts their Caselot Sale! Prepare to be amazed!! Get your food storage cupboards organized and decluttered! Here we go!

WF 10.5 oz Cream Soups .49 ea

WF Specialty Beans canned .50 ea

Valu Time Mac n' Cheese 4/$1

WF 5 oz canned Chicken .88 ea

Shur Saving 8 oz Tomato Sauce 4/$1

WF Canned Vegetables 2/$1

WF Canned Chili .69 ea!!!

WF Canned Beef or Chicken Broth .39 ea!!!

VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner .69 ea
-$1/4 Alberto VO5 shampoo or conditioner, 15 oz+, SS 9/08

Guittard Chocolate Chips 3/$5

WF Mini Marshmallows .79

WF 32 oz Powdered Sugar  .88

Pillsbury Brownie Mix .88

Pillsbury Cake Mix .88


Pillsbury Frosting 2/$3

WF Evaporated Milk 12 oz  2/$1

Shur Saving canned Vegetables .39 ea

Shur Saving 12 oz Frozen Orange Juice .78 ea

WF Pancake Syrup 128 oz  $5.98

Soffs 80 ct Baby Wipes .79

WF Salt 2/.88

Fresh Market

They have most of the same deals as Macey's but they ALSO have these great deals!

WF Chocolate Chips 1.25 ea w/in-ad coupon limit 4

Bubba's Bagels .99 w/in-ad coupon  limit 4

WF 18 oz Peanut Butter 1.49 ea w/in-ad coupon limit 3

Dinty Moore Beef Stew .88 ea w/in-ad coupon limit 4

Buy (1) WF 4 qt Ice cream @ $5.79, get one 2 liter bottle of Shasta Soda FREE w/in-ad coupon

32 oz WF shredded cheese 5.99

I will be shopping Monday and Tuesday at these stores and a few others. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment