Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I love Smith's!!

I really love Smith's! Especially the Payson store!! I love that they give overage on coupons! I love that they do so much clearance! I love how well I am treated! I just love that store!
Still battling this nasty head cold, I dragged myself and the babies down there this morning and was rewarded for my efforts!
5 lb Tillamook Cheese $11.99

Krusteaz pancake mix (case of 6) $22.14

Buy 5, Save $5 Sale!!

Honey Nut Cheerios 1.49
-$1/1 any Honey Nut Cheerios online print= .49 each!!
They were out of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I had a $1 coupon for. Hoping they'll have it in stock again before the deal ends!!

Edge Shave Gel $1.50
-$1/1 Edge shave gel= .50 each

Gillette Shave gel .99
-$6/3 any Gillette shave prep (or razor, cartridges)= +$3.00!!!!!
They also have the other Gillette gels like Fusion for just $1.99 each, which with the same coupon would be +.01 each!! I wanted the overage for my other items though. :)

Now I will take a nice long rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment