Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Yesterday

I made a quick stop at Fresh Market yesterday. I love seeing them being consistently competitive lately!
Milk was $1.99 yesterday only.
I also got these other deals that go through Tuesday:
Cheese Sticks 5.99= .24 per stick
Barilla Whole Grain or white pasta .88
-$1/2 Barilla= .33 each!!!
Land O Frost Deli meat 9 oz $2.19
-$1/2 any 2 Land o Frost= 1.69 ea

Another little tid bit I must report on:
I was so seriously depressed when the Presidential Election went down... I was just miserable. Well, one thing that always manages to cheer me up is hunting. I stopped at a recycling bin in Salem to drop off my recycling and happily found all of these books inside!
I am going to sell some of them and keep a couple for my family. The one I am most excited about:
Children's Songbook.
I have wanted this book for my kids ever since I had my first baby! I just couldn't justify spending the money. And ta-da! Here is the very book I wanted, even in hard cover! Perfect condition! My daughter hasn't let it go since I gave it to her!
Lessons learned: Patience pays off! And there is always a silver lining!
Hope lives on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment