Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

If the price is right...

We all have a price... I hate to admit it... Yep. I signed up for the daily paper... Here's how it went down though:
It is only a 3 month subscription. The price was $27 but then the guy gave me $15 in Macey's gift cards which I then used on today's groceries.
You know how I feel about paying for coupons but the truth is, in the winter, it gets tough out there digging in the bins. I still will when it's worth it, but it will be nice to have a guaranteed delivery through the cold months. :0)
So, off I went into Macey's with my gift cards and I did amazing things! The deals this week are fantastic! Great stock up time!!
 Western Family Chocolate Chips $1.25
Milk $1.99 (today only!!!)
 Frozen veggies .69
 Coke & Sprite 2ltr products
 Libby's Canned Corn or Green beans .44
 WF Chicken or Beef Broth .44
WF Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup .59
Knorr Bullion Cubes .69
Canned Water Chestnuts .44
Cupcake liners .50
Sour Cream 16 oz .99
Seriously folks!! Get in there and stock up!!!

So then I hit the dollar store. The only place to buy nuts!
P.S. Have you heard?!?!
The Spanish Fork Dollar Tree now accepts manufacturer coupons!!! Bust out your binders and see what deals you can scare up! 
This was an awesome shopping day! I have a teeny bit to do tomorrow. Stay tuned! Getting us ready for the end of the world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment