Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Today's hunt!

Today's hunting adventure was quite successful! It never ceases to amaze me what our local schools throw out! I am so ashamed of their wastefulness, especially where my tax dollars are concerned...
Here's what I found:
 Christmas stuff, flags (brand new!)
 A 2-sided stand with white board and magnet board (perfect condition!)
Unused spiral notebooks, more Christmas stuff, under mount lights, several totes and more!
My ebay biz is growing, with most of my inventory coming from my dumpster diving and hunting. Tomorrow I will finally start hitting the yard sales to see what treasures I might find with the focus on resale. The Lord is really leading me down this path to help me to help my family. Disneyland, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment