Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Money making research possibilities

You've probably heard of donating plasma to make extra money. College kids do it all the time. If that isn't your scene but you want to make some fairly easy money, here's a great option!
I did this when I was 18, having my wisdom teeth removed at Jean Brown and associates Research. Not only was the procedure free when I didn't have dental insurance, but I was also paid $300 for my participation.
There are several studies going on right now that may be relevant to you. Not only can you get a medical concern addressed for FREE, but you will likely be well paid for it. Check it out!
I'm kicking myself for not paying attention to the time limits on the infant formula study as my baby is now too old. Don't miss out if one of the studies will benefit you!

https://www.jeanbrownresearch.com/index.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment