Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Walmart last week

I made a quick stop at Walmart last Saturday to use some coupons that were expiring. The place was crazy busy, but as I was gathering candy bars from an unopen register, my favorite cashier, Michelle, opened up that register! How lovely is that?!
Here's what I got:
I ad-matched the Hershey's bars with Macey's for .44 each. I used the B1 Hershey's bar, get 1 FREE Hershey's Air Delights. Total 32 bars @ .22 each!
For the Slim Fast, I had to find the -$1.50/1 coupons on ebay since we didn't get them out here. The snack bars were on clearance for $2.50, which made them just $1 each with my coupon!
The meal bars were a great deal too. I love stock up opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment