Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Saver's

I took my sis in law shopping with me today. This was her first hunting experience at Saver's. I was disappointed to find that they didn't have their usual .99 Monday deal... Instead, everything was half price. We still did really well, but it was frustrating.
I was focused solely on finding items for resale as I have been doing a lot with ebay lately. I found some great stuff and am excited to see how it does.
I am building up a large inventory of items to sell and it is starting to take over... Spilling out of my office.. Tomorrow I will have to organize the attic so I have a place to store all of this stuff until it sells..
Making good money so far with this, as long as I can continue finding junk for FREE that people want to pay for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment