Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Stock up deals!

I got to go shopping all by myself today! It was so much easier and I made great time.
First was Macey's:
 WF large bags cereal $1.99
WF Pancake mix $4.99
Nutri Grain bars 4/$8 (wyb 4)
-$1/2 Nutri grain bars (coupon on Cherry boxes)= $1.50 ea
 
M&M's, Mars single serve candy 2/.88

Then I hit Fresh Market. I am so glad that they are being competitive again. Some great deals!
 WF Alfredo mix .59 ea
Taco Bell refried beans .59 (they need to restock the fat free)
Handi Snacks pudding .69
Barilla Whole Grain Pasta .99
WF lasagne $1.79
Big Buy bacon 3/$5

And finally Walmart:
 Allergy medicine .88 ea
Bananas .52/lb (I missed the Buy Low deal...)
Salad .97 (sad that the price has gone up)
I also got some things for the fish since we threw away everything during the Ick outbreak. I have found that these plants with ceramic bases are way better than the plastic bottoms. With the plastic bottoms, the fish nibble at the gravel and the plants end up floating to the top because the rocks have been moved. These ceramic bases keep them snugly in place. :)
I love supporting local business and normally get my fish food at Where's Nemo in Spanish Fork. Where I 'm saving for my Mexico trip, however, I have to save money wherever I can.
 Ice Cream $1.67 ea ad-matched w/Smith's
Milk $2.00 ad-matched w/Smith's
Whipped topping .97 ea

Smith's has lots of great stock up this week. I will try to head up there on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment