Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today's Shopping Report

 Good evening friends!! I love that everyone is getting into couponing and saving money. I am so proud of all of you and what you are doing for your families. I just need to say though, and I know this applies to none of you, but it is always good to be reminded of coupon etiquette. When its a super awesome deal, I know it is difficult not to clean the place out. Try however, to keep in mind all of the other mothers/fathers who are doing this to feed their families as well during troubled times. That is my soap box for today. Take what you need but be considerate of others. If you want huge quantities, talk to your store manager about special ordering.
 Alright then, I hit Smith's in Provo today; first day of the new week and they had NOTHING that I wanted! They had yet to receive an order of the Kellogg's cereals that are $1.49. I was super disappointed. :( I then hit Buy Low and was pleased as ALWAYS with their supply!




 I didn't need much. Here's what I grabbed:
Roma Tomatoes 2 lb/$1
Celery .69/stalk
Peaches  2 lb/$1
Cantaloupe 4 lb/$1
2 pack Xtra Pine Multi Purpose Cleaner $1.49 per pack

Total Spent: $8.25
http://www.buylowmarket-utah.com/weekly-specials.php
Check this out for all the other great deals at Buy Low this week, especially today and tomorrow!

 So then I made a lightning quick stop at Walgreen's:



 All I grabbed were some of their Wal-dryl allergy pills, B1G1 @ $3.49.
Total spent: $3.72

 Finally, I headed over to Walmart. Can I just say how incredibly HOT it was today?!?!?! Scorching!! The kids were super troopers with their grouchy mommy. We hit Walmart to price match the cereal from Smith's and a couple other things. They had already been pretty well cleaned out. Some of the Kellogg's that they still had in stock, that you might be interested in: Rice Krispies, Frosted Mini Wheats, Corn Flakes. I grabbed what interested me from what was available and did my best to have a good attitude. Lesson learned: I will call Smith's before I head over there again! I suggest you do the same!



 So Walmart had Bananas on rollback for .45/lb.
I ad matched the Onions with Rancho Market for 6 lb/$1.
The Huggies diapers I matched Smith's for $7.99.
--$2/any Huggies diapers (Huggies coupon booklet in the mail)
The Corn Flakes and Raisin Bran were all matched with Smith's for $1.49 each.
(2) -.70/1 any Kellogg's Raisin Bran 12 + oz (print from Kelloggs.com) =.79 each!
-$1/2 Raisin Bran cereals= .99 ea
-$1/2 Kellogg's Corn Flakes (print from Kelloggs.com) = .99 each

 It was a long hot day. We were determined though and we got it done! Next time I will try to go first thing in the morning. Today though, we hit the park first thing, knowing it would be too hot later. Priorities... :)
Good night and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment