Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today at Buy Low!

 I was able to get out and run errands before the storm hit. Crazy Utah weather!! I got my first allergy shots. So much easier than I anticipated! Then I hopped over to Buy Low and got some fabulous deals. My freezers are full to bursting. I need to start looking for a bigger deep freezer or another little one...
  Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.28/lb
Super Extra Lean Ground Beef $1.98/lb
  I almost forgot the fabulous .69 Eggs! My fabulous cashier reminded me though and sent a girl to get them for me. :)
 I love Buy Low's .99 Cottage Wheat Bread.
 Produce, produce, produce!! I grabbed just some of the great deals available this week:
Baby Carrots 1 lb bag  $1.00
1 lb Strawberries $1.00
Green Onions 4/$1
Braeburn Large Apples 2 lb/$1
Peaches 2 lb/$1
Nectarines 2 lb/$1
Oranges 4 lb/$1 (not the best oranges they've ever had... but since they aren't in season, doesn't help to complain)  :)
Cantaloupe 4 lb/$1
 I went over budget about $10. I'm feeling okay about it though since I figure all we'll need next week is produce. And maybe milk. Probably the same the next week. I'm really feeling good about my storage. I hope you're reaching this point! Do what it takes!!! It is so worth it!
 Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment