Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today's Shopping Report

 Today I hit Smith's and Macey's to take advantage of a couple of the deals ending today.
At Smith's:
The Kellogg's cereal deal was one I should have hit earlier in the week. The Payson Smith's was very low on variety. I ended up with 10 boxes of Mini Wheats @ $1.49 each.
-$1/2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats
Smith's will be carrying over the Kellogg's/Nabisco deal this next week!! I will be hitting it tomorrow!
I was pleased to find several unadvertised deals, including the Ronzoni  Garden Delight Pasta. They were 10/$10. I just happened to have 10 -$1/1 coupons! All FREE!!
The Slim Fast bars were 2/$9. I bought one and used a -.75/1 coupon, making it $3.75.
I grabbed 2 cans of Kroger Cream of Chicken at .89 each.
  I bought 1 gallon of milk at $2.38. I didn't know yet about the .75/1 any Milk coupon yet. :(
The Sour Cream and Cottage cheese were $1.00 each. I used a my Smith's coupon for .40 off the Cottage Cheese. 3 Loaves of bread @ .99 each. The apples I got FREE by using 2 coupons from the Nutrigrain coupon booklets for $1.00 fresh fruit wyb 2 Kellogg's cereals.
Total Retail Value: $94.20 (w/tax)
Total Spent: $24.06 (w/tax)

Macey's:




 I grabbed 8 bags of the 8 oz shredded cheese at $1.49 each and was able to use (2) -$1 off 2 lb cheese coupons. I also grabbed a huge bag of pancake mix at $4.99.

Total Retail Value: $45.20 (w/tax)
Total Spent: $15.30

Stay tuned for all of the upcoming new grocery deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment