Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Walgreen's and Saver's

 Today I hit two Walgreen's to get my sugar free Royal gelatin at 5/$1 (limit of 5 per customer) and Potting Soil at .99 each (limit of 3). I love that Walgreen's has stores up and down State street. Grab your limit at one store and just cruise down to the next one for more!





 I was up in Orem to hit Saver's Monday sale. Blue tags are 50% off and Green tags are .99. I needed shorts and t-shirts for my daughter and capris and shorts for myself. I found so many great deals, with the help of my sis in law who is a pro at scouting the second hand stores.




 We did so well and for all of these clothes, which are in fabulous condition, I paid just $27.20. I love Saver's on Monday! If you go, do your best to get there first thing in the morning for best selection and be ready to hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment