Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today's Shopping Report

 I hit the recycling bins this morning and was sadly disappointed. I will have to try back again tomorrow.
I also made quick stops at Macey's and Fresh Market to grab a couple of things on the sale that ends today. I have been super busy the last few days and finally had the chance to get in there.
 At Macey's, here is what I took advantage of:




 The Broccoli was just .69/lb.
The Old Orchard frozen juice is 5/$5.
The large tub of whipped topping is $1.69.
I grabbed 4 of the WF sugar free Gelatin at .50 each. I know that is way more than I normally would spend on jell-o, but I missed the deal at Rite Aid the other week and needed jell-o. Don't you just hate when that happens??
Total Spent: $10.72

We also hit Fresh Market.



The Frozen Orange Juice was .99 with a limit of 6.
The Yogurts were 4/$1 with a limit of 12.
The Squash was .99/lb.
Total Spent: $12.26

Tomorrow I will be hitting Smith's, Buy Low and Macey's again. I am pretty happy at this point with storage levels. So for now I am working on replenishing as needed and then jumping on amazing deals when they hit. I'm hoping that at this point I'll be able to save more money from my weekly budget to put toward Disneyland. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment