Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Old Navy's Fabulous Memorial Day Sale!

On the advice of my super savvy clothing shopper sister in law, I hit up the Old Navy sale today. Wow!! So many great deals!! My budget was $30 and I made out like a bandit, spending just $25.60!!
 The flip flops are for my daughter. They are actually from the boys' section but looked pretty unisex to me. They were marked down to $1.99 each but today there was an extra 30% savings off certain items which made them $1.39 per pair!
LOTS of ladies' clothing, shoes and bags were on clearance and today there was an extra 50% off clearance prices!! These kinds of savings will go through Memorial Day but the percentage changes daily.
This gray tee was just $3.74 and the cream one was $2.99. (both after extra discount)
 This fabulous ruffled skirt was $4.24 after extra discount and this long sleeved black sweater was just $4.74, regularly $36.50!!!
 The zippered leggings I got for $.98. The black pencil skirt was $4.49.
I am so thrilled with how well I did and grateful to my sis in law for her insights, guidance, and for helping me stick to my budget!
There was quite a bit of variety and selection. You will have to be willing to dig though!
There are many special Memorial Day prices that are not clearance but still great deals and well-worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment