Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Product Review: Atkins Products

 So I stocked up on Atkins products during Macey's sale last week. I have actually been on the plan for almost 3 weeks now. I was using Slim Fast for two years and it worked really well but I had hit a plateau about 2 months ago and couldn't break through it. Plus I was just tired of Slim Fast.
 It was at that time that I discovered the FREE Atkins samples online. I received them in the mail and read through the literature and then thought about it for at least a week, finally deciding to give it a go. I must say I have really enjoyed this program. Yes, it is a bit restrictive, but I have found that it just sparks my creativity in that department, having to come up with new foods and recipes that fit in the program but that I also enjoy.
 I am loving how efective it is at curbing cravings and am of course thrilled about the 4 pounds I have lost. I started in "Phase 2," with more food options but slower weight loss. I am so glad to finally be moving in the right direction again! I have just 8 pounds till my goal!

 I have tried several of the Atkins products and find them to be satisfying and tasty. My favorites are the Peanut Butter Cups, Chocolate Caramel Nut Roll, and Strawberry Shakes. I did not like the Chocolate or Vanilla shakes. I had to blend them with water as they had a super thick, almost curdled consistency.
 The Daybreak snacks are super yummy and give you the feeling of eating cookies or fruity bread. Great for a morning snack.
 If you missed the Macey's sale, never fear! Walgreen's has a deal this week; Atkins products B1G1 FREE!!
-$1/1 Atkins Shakes multipack
-$1/1 Atkins Bars multipack
Both of these coupons came out this last Sunday. I am going to Walgreen's today to take advantage of this deal and plan to pay for it with Register Rewards from the current Huggies Deal.
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers, Pull-Ups or GoodNites 2/$18
Earn $3 RR
-$2/1 Huggies any one package of Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers
= $5.50 each!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment