Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Shopping Report

 I ran into a few bumps and hiccups today. My coupon mojo seems to be a bit off. But this game comes with lots of learning experiences and I do love learning! :) I hit a few stores to take advantage of different deals. Overall I did well.



 I am so in love with Buy Low Market! Look at all this produce! And I only spent $14.36!
You definitely want to hit Buy Low on Wednesday or Thursday to get the most amazing produce deals.
Here's what we got:
Bananas .59/lb
Cantaloupe 3lb/$1
Jonagold Apples 2 lb/$1
1 lb Baby Carrots .79
Mushrooms 8 oz $1.50
Green Onions 4/$1
Cucumbers 3/$1

Green Bell Pepper 4/$1
Oranges 5 lb/$1
Nectarines $1/lb



Next was Walgreen's. I grabbed the Fusion Razor Gift pack, on sale for $9.89. I used a $4 off coupon and earned $5 in Register Rewards.
The milk is on for $1.99. Sadly, I found out that I couldn't use Register Rewards toward dairy. :( So I went ahead and paid for them and now have $5 RR to use next week.



At Rite Aid, I took advantage of the Conair/Scunci hair products deal twice. (Buy any $10 Conair or Scunci hair products, earn $5 +UP rewards).
I used the $10 in total rewards to buy some Ortho Weed B Gone and a Pump Sprayer and one pack of Orbit Gum, on sale for $1.00. I used a -.25 Orbit Gum Rite Aid Video Values coupon toward it.
Percentage wise this was not an amazing score. I did it anyway though because these were all things that I needed, yes, even the gum, and these were the best deals I had found on them in some time.



Finally, I stopped at Fresh Market to grab 2 heads of Leaf Lettuce at .99 each.

Total spent today: $65
Leftover weekly balance: $10
That's another $10 in the Disneyland fund! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment