Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Shopping! Smith's deals!!!

I had a fabulous shopping trip this last Sunday at the Payson Smith's! I found so many great coupon freebies and deals!
Then I went to Kmart for straight up FREE stuff!!

Smith's:
Powerade .50 ea
Real Sugar Soda (Friday FREEBIE)
Kroger soda 2.50
-$.50/1 Kroger soda mail coupon 
Animalitos animal crackers
Fruit drinks B1G1 @$3.19
Cantaloupe. 29/lb
Magnesium citrate .98
Pineapple tidbits cups .89 (clearance)
 Kroger granola 1.88
-.40/1 any Kroger brand dry cereal mail coupon 
Popcorn 1.99 ea
Tortillas 1.00 ea
Mangoes .50 ea
Baby carrots 1.29
-.40/1 Kroger carrots mail coupon 
Enchilada sauce .79 ea
Pillsbury Funfetti red cake mixes .71 ea close out
Snack pack puddings .70 close out
 Sun liquid laundry detergent 4.99 ea
Summers Eve products .75 ea (clearance)
-$1/1 any Summers Eve product= FREE + .25 each on 4!!!
Dr. Scholl's corn removers 1.49 (close out)
-$1/1 any Dr. Scholl's product
Preparation H products 1.75 ea (clearance)
Opti Free solution 1.00 (clearance)
-$3/1 Opti Free = FREE!!!! ++++ $2.00!!!!
Ultimate Flora gummies 8.99 ea (clearance)
-$5/1 Ultimate Flora product
Refresh eye gel drops 4.99 (clearance)
-$5/1 Refresh eye drops= FREE!
Opti free 2 pk solution 4.75 (clearance)
-$5/1 Opti Free solution 2 pk= FREE!!! + .25!
Blink RevitaLens Travel Pack. 50 (clearance)
-$1/1 Blink RevitaLens = FREE!!! + .50!
Olay Scrub 3.29 close out
Olay cleanser 3.49 close out
-$2/2 Olay cleansers
 Sun chips 1.77 ea
Malt o meal cereal 1.88
Mountain Dew Kickstart drink (Friday FREEBIE!)
Kroger Cinnamoncake decorations .39 ea (clearance)
Larabar .40 ea (clearance)
Wilton dinosaur cupcake kit 1.49 (clearance)
Wrigley Extra sour apple gum .25 ea (clearance)
Hersheys dark mini bars .49 each!!! (clearance)
 Suavitel fabric softener 3.19 ea
-$1/1 Suavitel fabric softener
Libman double bowl mop buckets with wringers 3.50 each!!! (Clearance)
Kroger mops 1.25 each  (clearance)
I will keep a couple of the mops and probably one bucket though I already have the same one. Nice to have a replacement for later. The others will go in my wedding gift supply.
Pull ups starter packs .25 ea (clearance)
 And then Kmart!
Bengay 1.49 ea (clearance)
Quaker granola bars 1.68 ea (clearance)
Big Pull ups kit with goodies $15 (clearance)
-$3/1 any Pull ups (Smiths manufacturer mail coupon)
 I switched over a bunch of my prescriptions to their pharmacy and got a $25 gift card and $10 in points. I've met my insurance max out of pocket and so I didn't have to pay for the prescriptions. Plus I got all this stuff FREE and left with money left over on the gift card!! I LOVE what I do!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment