Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A treasury of cook books!!

I found this huge lot of cook books, kids books, and large blank white envelopes at recycling bins in Provo. There was at least twice this many cook books still in the bin that I couldn't reach. I wanted to climb in but it was super hot and I wasn't up to it.
I may go back tomorrow night if it hasn't been emptied yet. We'll see!



There were even doubles of a couple of books. I'm pretty sure it was someone's collection because at least one or two had been used, but I could also make an argument for it being a store's overstock as they were almost all brand new with the price stickers still on....
I will be hunting around Spanish Fork tomorrow. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment