Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Fun, Productive Reward!

Hey kids!
I did really well on my math test yesterday and it continues to amaze me how good it is going as math has been so hard for me in the past. As a reward, I treated myself to an exploratory shopping trip at Shopko!
 Potting soil $2.99 ea
Top Soil $2.49 ea
 (3) Good Nites tru-fit starter packs $3.19 ea (for resale)
MAM Nipples .99 (for resale)
Play-doh tools $2.40 ea (for gifts and resale)
 Slush Puppie popsicles .97 ea
Revlon lipstick .99 ea (for resale)
Tweezers $1.49 (not any kind of sale or clearance. I just needed to replace the ones my delightful kids lost.)
Melissa & Doug wooden Princess Puzzle Cube $5.19 (for gift or resale. Haven't decided yet.)
Farberware cutlery $7.79

Some sales you might be interested in!
 Markers just  $.99 each!!!!

 Great prices on patriotic decor!!! Wish I could have justified buying one!!
It felt so good to be hunting again! I might go and hit the dumpsters tonight if I get ALL of my homework done early enough! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment