Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Yesterday at Buy Low

I had a heck of a time at Buy Low yesterday... I think there was something in the ice cream cones... The kids turned into monsters after eating them. Not cool. I'm a survivor though, and the shopping got done with everyone still alive.
 Milk $1.98
Vinegar $5.49
-$1/1 any size Heinz vinegar
 Ocean Spray fruit snacks 2/$3
-.50/1 Ocean Spray snack= $1 ea
Keebler family size graham crackers $2.97  This is an amazing stock up price for graham crackers!! They're on an end cap by the registers. Don't miss out!!!
Ruffles potato chips 2/$5
-$1/2 any Ruffles chips= $2 ea
Doritos 2/$6
-$1/2 any Doritos= $2.50 ea 
Most of this produce was the Wed/Thurs only deals.
Carrots 3lb/$1
Tomatoes 63lb/$1
Bananas 3lb/$1
Strawberries .99 I had to really hunt for good ones. :(
Green Cabbage 6 lb/$1  
Cantaloupe .25/lb
Potatoes 10 lb/.99
Crunch bars 3/$1 (ad-matched w/Fresh Market)
-.75/2 Crunch or Crunch girl scout bars= +.09
It was a miserable trip, but I'm glad I got it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment