Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hunting

I've done a lot of hunting these last few days. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my greatest finds, but I will happily tell you about them. I found an awesome, framed print of a beautiful painting called "Gathering Place." It matches my front room beautifully so I will probably keep it for myself. I also found a fabulous decorative, artificial tree that looks nice in my front room.
A solid oak side table, white board, Christmas and Halloween decorations, toys, baskets and more! Several of my finds will either be sold online or else I will put them away for a big yard sale in the spring.
These days I am checking all of the recycling bins and dumpsters at schools, but I have plans for expanding my hunting ground. I checked out Shopko's dumpster and found a large, lovely shrub that is now planted in my yard and a mini rose bush. So many more possibilities out there! To be continued...
DUMPSTER DIVERS RULE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment