Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Buy Low & Walmart

 I hit Buy Low and Walmart today. Got home just in time to carry my groceries in during the sudden downpour. Good times!


Buy Low was first:
They were (this is a first!) were out of/or didn't stock, the Pork Butt Roast ($1.18/lb). I was sad, but this did mean I could get more of the .98 Cottage Bread to fill my freezer.  :)
I bought the 32 oz Yogurt at $1.99, before I knew that Macey's has it for like $1.79. :( It is still better than the regular $2.99. :)
The 1 lb bags of Carrots were a steal at just .78 each.
I splurged on the Beef Chuck Steak that is on sale for $2.68/lb.
the cantaloupes, another steal, are just .25/lb!!
Peaches .50/lb!!!


Mushrooms 2/$3
Green Leaf Lettuce .89 each
Celery .99 each
Broccoli .69/lb
Green Onions 4/$1
Roma Tomatoes .50/lb




 So I hit Walmart for a few things also. Their bananas were .52/lb. I ad matched these yummy grapes with Sunflower Market for just .88/lb!!! 


I also matched Walgreen's to get the milk for $1.99 each. I picked up some stuff for my fish while I was there too but didn't take pics of it. My fish adventure has turned into a bit of a money pit, not to mention how emotionally taxing it has been... I am determined and committed to it though. I will see it through. :)
Be sure to check out Buy Low's new ad to find all the other great deals available this week, for instance:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.28/lb!!!
Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment