Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yesterday!

I visited the Payson Smith's yesterday, my last trip before their Mega 10 sale ends. I found some lovely unexpected savings and as always, had a nice shopping experience.
 Milk 1 gal. 2/$3.88

Capri Sun $1.49 ea wyb 10
-$1/1 Capri Sun online print= .49 each!!!

Half Gallon Egg Nog  $1.99 clearance, still has a week till the sell by date! Popped a few in the freezer and they should get us through the season!
Doritos $1.99 ea  wyb 10

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows .49 ea wyb 10

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Noodles .49 ea wyb 10
-.75/1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest noodles online print= +.26 each!!!

Kroger Peanuts 1.67 ea

Kroger "Allegra" type medication $5.00 clearance

Stacy's Bake Shop treats FREE w/Friday FREEBIE upload

Today I am going to hit Rancho Market and Sam's club for some produce and things. So sad to see this sale ending, but I feel like I definitely got a lot out of it!! You still have today to get in there!!! Don't miss out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment