Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A bit of shopping

 I've hit Payson twice, Thursday and also this morning. As you may know, Smith's (Kroger) has another mega event going on! So many great stock up deals!
These first two photos were from trip #1. I bought them together to use the mega 10 deal. The first picture however, was for another family that wanted to see what I could do with $10.00. Sadly, they were out of the FREE Playtex tampons that day, so I didn't get quite as much for them as I'd hoped, but am still happy with what I got.
 Milk Skim, 1%, 2%  2/$3.88
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta .49 (wyb 10)
-$1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Smith's mail coupon= FREE

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes $1.99 (wyb 10)
-FREE 15 oz Frosted Flakes Smith's mail coupon= FREE

Crest 6.4 oz Toothpaste ? I don't remember how much it was.
-FREE Crest Toothpaste Smith's mail coupon= FREE

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup .49 ea (wyb 10)
-.40/4 Campbells Cream Soups= .39 ea

Swanson Broth .49 ea (wyb 10)
.40/5 Swanson Broth= .41 ea

Kotex Pads $2.49 ea (wyb 10)
-$2/2 Kotex pads= $1.49 ea
Santitas Tortilla Chips 3/$5

Krusteaz Cookie Mix  ? I can't remember how much it was. :( Pretty sure it's in the ad though. The coupon I used for .50 off was a Smith's mail coupon. It was a wyb 10 item.

1 lb Baby Carrots  .99

Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bars $2.59 ea
-$2/1 Lindt Excellence bar online print
HINT: Another time I wish I'd listened to my instincts and waited till we hit Walmart!
The Payson store has Lindt bars on rollback for $2.23. So, just $.23 each with the coupon!!!


This is what I got this morning at Smith's.

Playtex 18-20 ct Tampons $1.99 ea (wyb 10)
-$2/1 Playtex Tampons= FREE

Organic Bananas .39/lb (clearance)

Kroger Wheat Bread .88 ea

Half Gallon Egg Nog $2.99

Swanson Broth .49 ea (wyb 10)
-.40/5 Swanson Broth

I also hit Walmart both times. I got me some fabulous new bras! Oh the simple things! They were an excellent price! I also got a couple other things.

I took advantage of the Triaminic $3 coupon at Walmart. If you haven't used yours yet, get to it! This is an awesome savings!
Oh, and I totally splurged and got me some pens, the kind I really like and the only ones that are comfortable in these silly arthritic hands of mine. I've decided recently that I am worth these little pleasures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment