Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Woohoo!!! Today in the bins and such

I hit Shopko's clearance plants today! There is a great selection of healthy plants at rock bottom prices! Don't miss out!! I grabbed some for my backyard project.






After Shopko, I hit the recycling bin to grab some things I had seen there last night while on our family bike ride. I was thrilled to find way more than I expected! I had to jump in to get all of it. So glad I had my step stool and sneakers this time! If you're going to dive, come prepared!!!
I found several bundles of ads from yesterday's paper. I also found binders and loads of great college text books! On top of that, I also found guitar books of sheet music from Weezer, Sheryl Crow and the Dixie Chicks! All money! I just feel so blessed!

If that all weren't enough, here's what I got in the mail today:
A coupon for $8 off a Venus with Olay razor AND  a coupon for a FREE can of shave gel! It just so happens that this brand of razor is on clearance at the Payson Wal mart for just over $7 or so. I will be earning a bit on this one!
What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment