Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

At the Dollar Store

I hit the dollar store in East Bay a couple days ago. Got me some goodies!
This is the second time I've gotten packs of Lance sandwich crackers. The sell by date was a week ago. As my fellow divers know, that gives us nearly another year in which to safely consume them. There lots of other odds and ends, including toothpaste!

I also got some fun things in the mail this week!
 The FREE Schick Hydro women's razor that I told you all about! Hope you ordered yours! It came with coupons for refills and shave gel.
Smith's sent me some Schick coupons also, including a coupon for a FREE Schick Hydro men's razor!!
I just love FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment