Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yesterday

 Amid being all kinds of horribly sick, I did a bit of shopping yesterday. I had to take a few breaks, but I got it done and scored lots of great deals! No pictures this time. I had no energy left when I got home.
At Macey's I got these great deals:
Today's the last day to get them!

Cross Rib Pot Roast 2.49/lb

Boneless Skinless Chicken breast 1.79/lb

32 oz Western Family Yogurt 1.79

Western Family Ice Cream 2/$5

Farm Bread .99

Meadow Gold Egg Nog .99

Meadow Gold Pumpkin Spice Egg Nog .50

**************************************************

At Stokes I found some other good things:

Western Family 30 oz Cereal 2.00
I bought 12 bags!

Keebler Club Crackers $1.25
-.50/1 Keebler Club Crackers (back of a cereal box)

I also found a lovely red tie for James to wear in our family pictures for just $5.99.

Finally, I took advantage of their "Fill it Fresh" $10 grocery bag. Select fruits and veggies can go in the bag. I got a tip from my mom in law that was really helpful. Make sure you get at least 20 lbs of produce to make it all .50/lb.
I got just over 20 lbs in my bag. Roy, the nice produce guy, advised me that I could fill the bag up to the handle. I so did!
*************************************************

I got it done and feel pretty darn good about it. :)

*************************************************

Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this coming week:

Macey's:
Two Days ONLY!!
Great Grains Bagels 1.25

Tillamook ice cream 2.99

Pillsbury Cake Mix .89

Lindsay olives .77

Toll House Chocolate Chips 3/$5
-$1/2 Nestle chips= 1.17

And the all week deals:

Western Family Ice Cream or Sherbet 1.88

Western Family 32 oz Yogurt 2/$3

Radishes, Green Onions, Green Bell Peppers 2/$1

Great Grains Split Top Bread .99

Litehouse Dressing 12 oz 2/$5
-$2/1 Litehouse dressing= .50

So excited to jump on some of these deals! I am happy to report that my kitchen freezer and deep freezer are chock full!! My pantry, the tops of my cupboards, and all of my shelves are full too! Come on Apocalypse! :) Wait.. I wanna get some bullets stocked up first...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment