Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gone huntin'

 After dropping off my own and the kids I babysit, I made the rounds of my favorite bins. My favorite janitor left out some metal rolling carts for me. I'll have James go back with the truck this evening to pick them up.
 I was pretty happy finding those, but then I had this prompting to hit this other bin that is usually not so fruitful. Well.... whalaaaahhhh! Loads of copper wiring! A lot of it was already stripped for me even! I didn't have my step stool or grabber with me so I gathered what I could. I'll head back later with my "tools." Tonight I'll be having myself a wire stripping party! Oh the things that people throw away....

No comments:

Post a Comment