Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shopping this week

I hit Walmart and Macey's yesterday. I was in Payson for a manicure and hit the Walmart down there. That was their last chance. I will not bother with that place again!! Out of nearly everything I needed, just like last time. Not only that, they have all kinds of new, strict rules. No thanks!
Here's the bit I ended up with:
 Jolly Ranchers
-B1G1 free
Carefree liners .97 ea
-.50/1 carefree (doubled to -$1)= FREE
Almond Accents $2.98
-$1 Almond accents= $1.98
Day old bread $1.74 & $1.08
Mangoes .50 ea (ad-matched w/buy low)

Then I hit Macey's:
32 oz Yogurt $2
4 pack Pudding Cups .79
Leaf Lettuce .69 ea
Crunch bars .50 ea
-.60/3 nestle candy bars= .30 ea
4 pack Spice It food coloring .25  (found them in a clearance basket; got some for family and the rest I have gifting plans for at Christmas)

Today I had James stop at Buy Low for me since he was in town. Here's what he got:
Most of these are today and tomorrow only!


 Oranges 5lb/$1
Bananas 3lb/$1
10 lb Russet Potatoes $1
Nectarines .50/lb
Tomatoes .50/lb
Cucumbers 3/$1
Carrots 3lb/$1
Bell Peppers not on sale. Not sure what he paid. :( We need them for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment