Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Product Review: Post partum belly band

I bought a supportive belly band to use after I delivered Mariah. It cost $25 online. There were several to choose from. I went with one that went higher on the body than the others. I haven't taken measurements which I wish I would have, but I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans yesterday and they fit! I still have just over 20 lbs to lose, but somehow the jeans are comfortable. I give the credit to the belly band. I didn't use one with my first two deliveries and recovery was much slower. I wore the band all day for the first two weeks and now I wear it for at least 4 or 5 hours each day. It really seems to have helped my uterus to contract more quickly and efficiently and my ab muscles are feeling good and strong. I also worked out a lot before and during pregnancy, which I'm sure helped, but I don't think it would be nearly as good without the band.
I am three weeks out and am super happy with the results. I highly recommend using a belly band to anyone getting ready to have a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment