Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Buy Low and Rite Aid

 I did a quick bit of shopping yesterday, leaving James in the car with the kids while I ran in. So much easier on my own!

Rite Aid was first. Did you know that they changed their rewards program?! I haven't been in there in forever! Apparently it changed in February. Here's the gist: the rewards that you earn go onto your wellness card and are available at 6am the next morning. The good thing is that you no longer have to do multiple transactions. The bad news: you have to make two trips. We'll see how it goes.. I'm giving it a chance.

Finish B1G1 @ $6.79 ea
-.75/1 any Finish product
+$2 Up rewards wyb $6=
$1.64 ea
I'll head back in there to spend my rewards next week. There is a 2 week time frame in which to use your rewards.

Then it was off to Buy Low.

 Land o frost 9 oz $1.99
2 lb Cheese $4.97
-$1/1 2 lb cheese= $3.79
 Red delicious apples .50/lb
Nectarines .99/lb
Cauliflower .50/lb
 Celery 2/$1
Loose carrots 3 lb/$1
Pears 2 lb/$1
Broccoli .79/lb
What would I do without Buy Low???

No comments:

Post a Comment