Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Shopko Clothing CLEARANCE!

 So we all know that Shopko is notoriously expensive. Their sale prices though, can be fantastic if you go at the right time and are willing to sort. SO MUCH CLOTHING!! All areas. Some as much as 90% off!!
I decided to get a jump start on Christmas.




These hoodies are for my husband. Regularly $45 each, I paid just $18 each!
IT PAYS TO PLAN AHEAD!



The fleece pants and long sleeved t-shirt, also for the hubs, retail $45.99. I paid just $9.19!
The 2 piece jammies for the kids retail $24.99 each. I paid just $4.99 each!
The thong underwear retail $12 each. I got (2) for just $1.20 and (3) for just $1 each!



Finally, I have been looking for a "welcome home" outfit for the new baby. I found it! This sleep n' play retails $14.99. I paid $6.99. I loved it the moment I saw it!
Total Retail of today's purchases: $278.57 (w/tax)
Total Paid: $72.12
Just under 75% savings!!! And I am so ahead on Christmas!
Get into Shopko and check out all the great CLEARANCE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment