Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buy Low and Reminders!

The kids and I hit Buy Low in Provo today since we had to go up north for a doctor visit anyway. As part of my reaffirmed commitment to couponing, I have vowed to hit Buy Low every week to make sure we have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies in our home. Buy Low and Rancho Market are by far the most economical stores I have found for produce!




My budget was $10 but I only ended up spending about $6.50. I grabbed toilet paper at $1.08. I hated to pay that for it but needed a bit to tide us over until I can get a deal together this weekend.
Here are the produce deals:
Roma Tomatoes 2lb/$1
Fuji Apples 2lb/$1
Navel Oranges 3lb/$1
Cucumbers 4/$1 (Wed & Thurs only!)
Yellow Onions 5lb/$1 (Wed & Thurs only!)

A few other goodies you might enjoy:
Wed & Thurs ONLY!
Bananas 3lb/$1
D'Anjou Pears 2lb/$1
Yams 3lb/$1
Loose Carrots 3lb/$1

All week:
Iceberg Lettuce .69 ea
Italian Squash .69/lb
1 lb Bag Carrots 2/$1
Lemons 5/$1
Broccoli .69/lb
Red Onions 3lb/$1
Cilantro 3/$1
Kiwi fruits 4/$1

Now some important notices!
**The deadline is fast approaching for the Kellogg's $10 gas card rebate offer! If you haven't printed your rebate form and collected your 10 upc's, time to get cracking!
**Also, Macey's has their fabulous Chex cereal deal going again this week, through Tuesday. $1.49 per box when you buy 3. Remember that you can stack your mfr coupon for -$1/2 on top of this to get the cereal for just .99 per box!! Great stock up deal!!!

1 comment: