Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Review of Stokes grocery

 The kids and I hit Stokes grocery store in Salem today. So many exciting deals for their grand opening!
I only went in for 4 things and ended up with a full grocery cart!
 Bananas 3 lb/$1
Lindsey Jumbo Olives .68
Child's Play candy $5.99
 Sunbelt granola bars $1.50
Frozen Veggies $1.28
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.39/lb
Kellogg's 10 pk Fruit Snacks  $1.00
12 ct Ice Cream Cups .78
Western Family Bagged Cereal $2.50
Diapers $6.19

 So the employees were friendly, as were my fellow customers and it made the shopping experience so enjoyable! I highly recommend getting in there from now till the 7th to take advantage of these opening sales. It will be interesting to see how well they compete after this initial phase.
 My one complaint about the store is that it is a bit tight. Getting around can be tricky. Overall though, a very good experience!
 Plus they have Ace hardware in their store. Lots and lots of hardware isles just waiting to be explored!

No comments:

Post a Comment