Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Back!

 So I realize it has been FOREVER since I've been on here! I have had some fun shopping adventures, but life has been crazy busy and I haven't gotten around to documenting. But I am back! Yesterday's Walgreen's adventure is too good to not share! And there is still time for you to join in the fun!
 All I needed was the toilet paper, but these deals were too good to pass up:
Buy:
(2) Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 rolls, $5
Use:
Walgreens Store Coupon -$1 off Cottonelle toilet paper October Walgreens Coupon booklet (takes off $2)
Manufacturer Coupon (2) -.75/1 Cottonelle product, 12 pk., or (2) 4 pk., SS 9/11
Total Due: $6.50
Get Back: $3 RR, makes it $1.75 each!

$4 RR WYB Gillette Fusion ProGilde, Venus Embrace, or ProSkin Razor System at $9.99
Get additional $3 RR WYB Gillette Razor System and matching Cartridges
Manufacturer Coupon -$5 off Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor WYB cartridge 4 ct., +, PG 10/02
Manufacturer Coupon -$3 off Gillette Venus razor or refill excl disposable AND Secret deodorant excl trial size and original, PG 10/02 

$1 RR WYB (2) Dove or Degree Antiperspirant, 2.6-3 oz, at $2 ea.
Manufacturer Coupon -$2/2 Dove Go Fresh deodorant + body mist combo printable
Manufacturer Coupon -.75/1 Dove deodorant or body mist, excl trial size or Men+Care, RP 10/02
Manufacturer Coupon -$1 off Dove Men+Care deodorant, 2.7-3 oz, excl trial size, RP 10/02
(use (2) $1 off, makes it 50¢ ea.)

M&M’s, 9.9-12.6 oz, $2.50
Manufacturer Coupon -$1.50/2 Mars M&M’s candy, September All You magazine
Manufacturer Coupon -$1 off Mars Pretzel M&M’s, 9.9 oz +, Bi-Lo Gold Star Meats booklet
Walgreens Store Coupon -$1/2 Mars M&M’s chocolate candy 9.9-12.6 oz, October Walgreens Coupon booklet
Manufacturer Coupon -$1/2 Mars M&M’s or Dove chocolate, 8.5 oz +, RP 8/28
Manufacturer Coupon -$1 off Mars M&M’s pretzel candy, 9.9 oz +, RP 9/11
Manufacturer Coupon -$1.50/2 Mars M&M’s products, 9.4 oz + printable
(use $1/2 store coupon and (2) $1 off mfr coupon, makes it $1 ea.) 

Then the fillers, Halloween pencils and plastic cups, are just .13 each with in ad coupon. They may be hard to find this late in the game, but there are some other good coupon items in the ad that will make for useful "fillers."

This is a really great week for Walgreen's. You don't wanna miss out! The Cottonelle toilet paper is a month long deal, so you will have time on that one. Ps. The Springville store was really well stocked with it and several of the deal items. 
I ended up with an extra $3 RR that I will use later this week. With that considered, I got like $50 worth of goods for around $15. Not too shabby. :) And I was doing all of this on the fly. If I had had it all planned out, like the order of my transactions, I am sure I would have saved even more. So word to the wise, PLAN YOUR TRANSACTIONS AHEAD OF TIME!!!

1 comment: