Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Smith's Report

Well, we did it! I am ready to fall over, but we got it all done! The kids and I and my awesome sister hit Shopko and Kohl's this morning and took care of the school clothes. I had my $10 RX coupon at Shopko and a $10 coupon at Kohl's! That definitely helped!! Plus everything I got was on awesome clearance deals.
I came home and took a power nap and then when my husband got home, we loaded up the kids and went down to Smith's in Payson for their birthday open house. I could barely hold my head up from all the sinus congestion, but the adrenaline kicked in as I searched for deals and we made it through.
I had three Friday Freebies piled up that I needed to use and we scoured the store a few times trying to find them. Finally, we gave up and went to check out. The cashier, one of my favorites, helped us find the elusive items. Yay!!
Plus we had a winning raffle ticket and I got to spin the prize wheel! We won a whole roasted chicken! That takes care of dinner!!
Other good deals added to our miserable, but successful adventure!
 Quilted Northern 6.99 ea

Roasted Chicken FREE

Plastic Wrap .99 (clearance)

Power Bar Wafers FREE (upload)

Bar S Jumbo Beef hot dogs $3.79 (close out)
Yes, these are REALLY expensive and this was a big splurge for me. I tried them out in California on my vacation and they are the BEST I have ever had. They were on close out and I have all of those $.20 packages of buns from KMart the other day. Perfect!


Kroger wheat bread .88 ea

Challenge Cream Cheese .99 wyb 5
-$1/1 Challenge Cream cheese online print= +.01 each!!!
There are enough online print varieties available that you can get all 5 from one computer!!

Hormel Compleats meal FREE (upload)
Payson doesn't carry the Breakfast variety that were specified on the upload but they'll let you get the regular meals instead.

Chili's Dinner Frozen Entree FREE (upload)

On top of all this, we got a $.20/gallon discount at the gas pump! And we were on empty, so it was perfect!
Glad we got it all done. Now I will collapse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment