Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Recent Shopping!!

Hey kids! I've done a good bit of shopping in the last week. Here's what we got:

Today at Smith's in Payson:
 Family Size General Mills Cereals $2.00 each wyb 2, + ecoupon upload
Kroger Laundry detergent $3.59 each (close out)
Cheerios 18 oz FREE (Best Customer coupon upload)
Honey Bunches of Oats FREE (Best Customer coupon upload)
 Dole Fruit Squish 'ems 2/$4
-$1/1 Dole Squish 'ems= $1.00 each
Atkins strawberry shakes $5.50
-$1/1 Atkins shakes or bars (Best Customer coupon upload)
Only the strawberry flavor was marked at this price. It ended up ringing up at $7.49 but luckily I checked my receipt in the parking lot and was able to go back and get the difference refunded.
ALWAYS check your receipts before you leave!!!
Sabrosas crackers $1.09 each (clearance)
Breyer's chocolate Sprinkles .75 each (clearance)
Suave 2 in 1 kids shampoo $1.69
-$1.00/1 Suave kids shampoo or body wash catalina coupon
Suave Professionals conditioner $1.69
-$1.50/1 Suave Professionals shampoo or conditioner catalina coupon= $.09!!!
Air Heads Bites .50
-FREE Friday freebie upload
Infant Pain Reliever $1.57 each (close out)
Maraschino Cherries $1.49 (clearance)
Gatorade Protein Shake $3.09
-FREE Gatorade Protein shake (up to $3) catalina coupon= $.09
Kroger Melatonin B1G1 @ $4.59 each
-$1/1 Kroger vitamin (one per person per transaction)
Kroger Peanuts $1.99
-.25/1 Kroger party nuts (coupon from the Smith's birthday celebration)
Schick Hydro razor cartridges 5 ct bonus $10.29
-$2/1 Schick Hydro cartridges 
I HATED paying this much but my husband needed them badly and I couldn't wait for a great deal. When I do see an amazing deal though, I will get us stocked up again!!!

I also did some shopping in Provo the other day:
 LoLo's:
Milk FREE (loyalty reward)
WF yogurt .36 each
Yoplait whips .38 ea
98% fat free cream of chicken soup .99 ea
 This was a random packet of clearance fish that I grabbed at Fresh Market in Provo.
 More at Lolo's:
I don't remember all the produce prices but they were awesome. That's what I get for waiting to blog it.
24 pk Shasta soda $3.17 each
French Bread $.48 each!!! (clearance bread rack)
The candy however, was $1.50 each for the dark chocolate Hershey's Bliss.
The Snickers were just $1.00.
Lolo's has been doing a lot of this clearance candy lately. The carts are usually at the west end of the registers.
This was what I got at the Provo Smith's last week. Same cereal deal as this week. I also happened to grab lots of great clearance meat deals too!!

I will be hunting a bit this weekend. Stay tuned for a report! 

No comments:

Post a Comment