Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Finished project

I finished a little project this morning that has been waiting for many, many moons to get done. It is a nice feeling.
The coolest part about it.... The adjustable broom hanger and the drill I used to attach it to the wall.. wait for it...
both came from the dumpsters!!!

Since I haven't been doing any exciting shopping this week, I have turned my energies to other things, like the miles long list of great things we've started here. The weather is inspiring me! I will be working on the patio today then might do some more metal scouting. I used yesterday's metal earnings to buy a nice big push broom!
On to the next item on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment