Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, September 17, 2012

More about JcPenny's

I took my youngest to JcPenny's portrait studio today for her blessing pictures. It went really well and I found still more ways to save money.
I needed a new family pass, which covers all the sitting fees. Mine had expired. For this month only, they are just $20 instead of $29.00. They are good for 2 years!
The other way I saved, by buying the family pass, my total was $50. By spending $50 today, I earned $50 (two $25 gift cards) to use next time. How cool is that?! Yes, it requires a bigger initial investment, but it is totally worth it for my family's needs. We're going to be getting a new family picture before the end of the year, and now it will be FREE!
If you need pictures, get in before the end of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment