Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Walmart

So my budget was $9. I spent $10.44. I am okay with that. :)




Milk $2.39 ad matched with Smith's
(10) Balance Bars @ .49 each ad matched with Smith's
-$1/3 Balance bars online coupon= .19 ea
2 lb Cheese $4.99 ad matched with Macey's
-$1/2 lb cheese online coupon= $3.99
Green Bell Pepper 4/$1 ad matched with Buy Low
(2) bags salad .78 ea
(3) Zone Perfect Bars .97 ea
-.55/1 Zone Perfect Bars (doubled to $1= FREE)
I need to replace my printer ink to get my milk coupons for the month. Will do that with next week's household budget. Sticking to the plan! It feels pretty good. :) Kind of gives me a sense of power, being able to overcome a difficult situation and stick to a budget. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment