Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Today's Shopping!!

I went up to Provo this afternoon to get my wasp shots and do a bit of stocking up! I got some fabulous deals!!!
First, Smith's:

 Capri Sun .99 wyb 4
-$1/2 Capri sun

Special K cereal $1.49 ea wyb 4
-$1.50/1 Kelloggs cereal rewards print= +.01!!

Speed Stick $1.29 ea wyb 4
-$1/1 any Speed stick= .29 ea

Speed Stick Gear deodorant $2.49 wyb 4
-$2/1 Speed Stick Gear

Flax Seeds .79 (clearance)

Luna Protein Bar .49 (clearance)
 Betty Crocker Potatoes .39 ea (clearance)

Betty Crocker Frosting with sprinkles .59 ea (clearance)
-$1/2 Betty Crocker decorations= .09 each!!!
Classico sauces $.99 ea wyb 4
-$1.50/4 Classico sauces online print

Mom's Best Cereal .99 ea wyb 4

And then Lolo's:

 10 lb Potatoes $1.43

Green lite energy saving bulbs 2/$1

Bar S Deli Shaved Turkey .99 ea (clearance)

Cameo apples .75/lb


Milk $2.34 each
I earned my FREE Milk coupon for next time!!

4 qt Ice Cream $4.98

WF Brown Sugar .69 ea

Hamburger Buns 1.59
They were marked .78 each. I didn't pay attention at check out. :( I will have to bring my receipt when I come back! Always keep an eye on the prices that ring up!!! Why do I have to learn this lesson again and again?!?

Roma Tomatoes .65/lb

Cantaloupe .38/lb

2 lb Baby Carrots $1.53 each

Leaf Lettuce .63 ea
This was marked .77 each. Sometimes their mistakes work in our favor. ;)

Betty Crocker Cake Mix .50 clearance

Don Julio Flour Tortillas .98 ea
Here we go again... These were marked .88 each. Now I am getting mad...

We're looking at about $1 extra that I spent in there... not cool. Be careful when you are checking out!!!

Tomorrow I will be doing a spot of shopping in Payson. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment