Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dyson Parts

So I found these 3 Dyson vacuum attachments in a school dumpster in Springville the other day...


Turns out they're kind of valuable... Again, the things people throw out.. It's a shame, but it keeps me in business. :) Gonna see if I can get a few bucks for them on ebay. It's a good idea to be competitive, especially when it's all profit. I research the others available on ebay, amazon, etc. Then I undercut them by a few bucks. Then the buyer gets a great deal and I make some money. Works well and makes customers happy. And that's what this business is all about! Well... that and making money. :)
 Where I found these, I also found several Mikita drills and chargers, plus a couple other power tools that the school threw out. Sad.. Probably going to save those for my upcoming yard sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment