Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Coolest Pick Ever!

Yesterday I was hunting and picking in Provo. In a school's dumpster, I found what appeared to be their entire science lab.. What a waste! I got everything that I possibly could, including this, the coolest item I have picked so far!
It is an antique brass Coleman Solus lamp. So cool!!! It needs to be polished but there are no dents or repairs/replacements. Plus it has the rare top plate! An amazing find! I can't believe that some lunatic threw it out!!!
Anywho, it is valued at around $300. Gonna see what I can get out of it on ebay. I love what I do! It is totally worth all the bruises and the many showers I have to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment