Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Today @ Savers and Walmart

 I finally got too darn frustrated with my printer and decided to find a new one. I found one on Walmart.com and the site said it was available at the AF store. I was going to be up in Orem anyway to hit Saver's, so I figured I'd just hop to AF to grab the printer. Word to the wise: the site is NOT accurate! The Canon printer listed for $28 was not in fact available at that store. There wasn't even a home for it. I ended up getting the $38 Canon all in one.




 I also found a clearance pair of glittery flip flops for my daughter for .50 and grabbed a 4 pk of Pediasure Sidekicks for my son. They cost $5.97 and I used a -$3/1 coupon to get them for $2.97. That coupon expires on the 30th, so I am going to hunt for some more and go stock up on them!

Saver's
 You know how much I love Saver's Monday deals! We got up there early with my sister in law, but apparently everybody had the same idea as us! Some things had plenty of selection with the appropriate colored tags, others had already been picked over. I still think we did really well over all. :)
 I found one full set of jammies and two pair of pants. My mother in law and I are going to be making tops out of flannel and fleece that we already have. I am so excited for the project! There was a lot of selection in jammies this week, but not many at the deal price. I did get the full set jammies for just .99 though and the pants were $1.99 each and are really thick and in great condition.
  I also have a pattern for fleece sweaters and jackets that I am going to attempt to make. I found these four great sweaters though at really low prices, all great quality, plus the two pair of sweats pants.
  These four long sleeve shirts for my daughter were all just .99 each!!
 She likes them. :)
  I found these three fabulous dresses. The pink one, an Old Navy dress was just .99! The all black was half price and came to $1.50. The black and red dress was just $1.99. All in fabulous condition!
 For me, I found a nice long sleeved tee that will likely fit another month or two and then I can put it away for post baby me. :) These two maternity tops were a splurge: $5.00 each. Once they are ironed, they will be gorgeous! So excited for my upcoming belly and getting to wear these great tops! :)
 It feels so great to be back in action! So sick of being sick!! I have so many things to catch up on and get done, just gotta take it one thing at a time. Recently I have been really inspired by Laura Ingalls Wilder and the Little House series. Even during these last two rough weeks of that silly head cold, I have still been more productive than I expected, thanks to her and her mother's example. And now that I am well and only dealing with morning sickness, I feel all fired up and ready to get some awesome things done!! Sewing projects galore!! Winterizing my yard, cooking adventures of many varieties, fall cleaning, and more! And of course, hunting for deals!!!! STAY TUNED!

1 comment: