Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cash in the trash!

I was talking to my neighbor on the porch yesterday when I noticed that another neighbor had something colorful sticking out of his garbage. We went to check it out. I am not ashamed. :) Here's what I found:
 Brand new package of 2 curtain panels! A baby booster chair!




And a play walker!
 How great and tragic is that?!?! I'm keeping the toy for the new baby we have coming and also the chair. I will sell our old one online. The curtains I took to Walmart because I recognized the brand. I was able to return them at the service desk for a gift card of $16.01. How do you like them apples?!?! I am a proud scrounge this day! :)
 If you have similar "junk," I am very happy to take it off your hands! You never know what treasure you are throwing out! (But I do!)   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment