Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Surprise Savings!

 I am thrilled to report some surprise savings I found while dragging my kids shopping this morning!
 At Target, I found Red and Green Seedless Grapes for just $.75/lb! Needless to say, my fridge is jam pakced with grapes!
 I was down to maybe 3 diapers and HAD to take care of the situation! Instead of my normal Huggies, I opted for Pampers Cruisers. I found a coupon in my binder that had printed for me last time I bought Pampers Wipes at Target. (don't ever throw those register coupons away!!!) It was for $3 off any Pampers Diapers. I also had a $2 off Pampers mfr coupon. How cool is that??? It ended up being $.19 per diaper, 2 whole cents cheaper than my Huggies would have been with the coupons I had. Little savings really add up!

At Walmart, I used 6 of my $2 off Pampers Wipes any size coupons. I payed just $.10 each for tax. They are cheaper there than at Target. You can the Sensitive Wipes in the white plastic box for $1.97. 

Lesson learned: Bring your coupon binder everywhere!!! You never know what deals might surprise you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment