Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Surprises!

I finally got over a nasty stomach bug and was able to get my grocery shopping done today! I found a couple of happy little surprises. Love when that happens!
At Fresh Market, their resin patio chairs were half price at $4 and change. I've been waiting all season to get some at a great deal. Patience pays off! I got the last four that they had. How perfect is that?? (there are four of us)
They also had 1 doz Medium Eggs for just $.48!!!
Then at Macey's, they had the big 20lb boxes of boneless, skinless chicken tenders on sale! I finally have chicken again!!!!!!!
*Lesson learned: Have a list ready, but be flexible and prepared for surprise deals that you might want to take advantage of!*

No comments:

Post a Comment